My mission is to provide my website visitors with the best experience possible. I wrote this policy to help you understand what information I collect, how I use it and what choices you have about it. If you have any questions, please contact me.
How We Collect Information
1. When you give it to me or give me permission to obtain it
When you sign up for my mailing list, you give me certain information voluntarily. This includes your name, email, and any other information you choose to give me.
2. I also get technical information when you visit my website
Whenever you use my website, certain information gets created and logged automatically. The same is true when you use our website. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
– Log data. My servers record information (“log data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website, or that your mobile app automatically sends when you’re using it. This log data includes your Internet Protocol address, how you used my website, cookie data and device data.
use session cookies (that last until you close your browser) or persistent cookies (that last until you or your browser delete them).
What I Do With The Info I Collect
I use it to make improvements on my website to help your experience whilst on it.
How I Store Your Information
I use Mailchimp to collect emails. You can read their terms here.
How Long I Keep Your Information
I keep your information only so long as I need it to provide a valuable service to you. When Ie no longer need to use your information and there is no need for me to keep it, to comply with my legal or regulatory obligations, I’ll either remove it from my system or depersonalise it so that I can’t identify you.
You have certain rights in relation to the information that I have about you, as described below.
– You can request to access the information I hold about you. I’ll usually share this with you within 30 days of you asking us for it.
– You can ask me to correct your information or delete it, if you are unable to do it yourself.
– You can ask me to stop using your information, and opt out of receiving our newsletters or marketing messages and object to me having the information you provided to me sent to another organisation, where I hold this information with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you, where it’s technically feasible.
How I Make Changes To This Policy
I aim to meet high standards and so my policies are constantly under review. From time to time I may change this privacy notice. I recommend that you check this page periodically to review the latest version.
Making A Complaint